1) "Export to clipboard" not working. So I open the hud replayer, and whatever i do I just cannot get the normal hand history text to copy to clipboard. So i cannot post the hh into any hand converter like weaktight.com. All of the other export options work fine.
2) hud hand viewer always stays on top. I open a hand, the hand viewer blocks a table, when the table requires action and I click on it, the f***n hand viewer is in the way and i have to move it. Its a nightmare if i have a few hands open and 6 tables. I have 30" monitor.
3) hud hand viewer does not have the table name the hand is from.
4) I unchecked "settings/hud select" in the options. But whenever i click on the first hand on the hud the options come up! I just wanna see the fkn hand and not click 5 times
5) hud hand viewer shows my preflop folded hands in the results. Its says:
Preflop: Hero was CO with 7c3d
. hh text
Hero was CO with 7c3d
I don't need to see 73o twice. I just want to see what my opponents had quickly and not be thrown off by 73o in all the other showdown hands.
None of these problems were in HM1. Fix it pls
I play on ongame network, RedKings if it makes any difference.