filter villains by stats; filter hands by villain hand strength

Default filter villains by stats; filter hands by villain hand strength

Hi! I'd like to suggest some features that are villain-based, and allow to study how the whole field plays.

1. In the "opponents->summaries" tab, I'd like to be able to filter villains. There should be a set of filters, that only leaves villains that have certain properties. For example, I want to look for all villains that have river aggression factor > 4 and flop aggression factor < 1.5 and VPIP>70. (Not kidding; I think there's a bot network with these stats, but I can't figure this out, since there's no way to make such queries). Also, it should be possible to add other columns to the table there, such as "river aggression factor" (and, in fact, any stat that is available in the HUD, should also be available in that table) -- just like there is a "stats" button that adds stats in the "reports" tab.

Reason: Once I figure out which villain I'm interested in, I can select that player and get lots of info. But in order to figure out which players I'm interested in, I need to be able to filter players according to stats.

2. In the "reports" tab, there should also be filtering according to opponent hand strength. For example, suppose I want to see how various villains play flopped sets. Right now there is no reasonable way to do this. All it takes is adding another tab under "filters", which is analogous to "hand values", but actually filters according to opponent hand value (in multiway showdowns, it should probably be enough to filter according to whether at least one of the opponents has such a hand. It might also be a good idea to filter according to villain hole cards, etc. .

Another small thing: Writing notes on hands is incredibly important to me. This feature did not exist at all in HM1, and I'm very happy that it does exist in HM2. In fact, this seems super-important to me. One issue right now is that the window for notes is very small, and non-resizable (is it only on my system? I assume not). It seems important to be able to resize it (I'm somewhat of a graphomaniac).

Thanks in advance!

Eldodo.

Thank you for these suggestions, they are being researched.