After using HM2 beta for few hours I've some feedback.
In no particular order
1. Opponents->Refresh: make it possible to autorefresh after anything on that page is changed.
2. Opponents->Player Analysis->Stat analysis and Notes for [Player]: HU is missing from the 'selected report' dropdown.
3. Opponents->Summaries->Group Profile (graph in the bottom right)
-it seems it auto adjusts horizontal axis and increment, but that leads to some problems.
-see attached SS for 3bet (look how 28%+ bar has by far the highest value, making entire graph much less useful)
-also for "Won whe saw flop" incremen is 5%,but 95% of values (for bigger samples) lie between 40-60% (my guesstimate)
-So ideally both increase and X axis range and possibly number of bards should be configurable by the user.
4. Same section as above -> Stat selection: how about making it possible to graph every available stat?
-there are important stats missing from that list - like: Bet vs missed cb OOP.
5. Opponents->Main report: Make it possible to add more stats the the report.
6. It should be possible to have 2 or more main popups opened (in the replayer in only opens 1 main popup, and when I click on another player HUD stats nothing happens)
1. Is it possible to add "Effective Stack" to Settings->Hand View Columns?
-it would be nice to see the effective stack (PF) when looking at hands list.
2. Display Stack in bb (or Effective stack) instead of $ as a stack amount in replayer / hand history viewer
-very useful for people who play on multiple stakes. It is very helpful to know that hand was 170bb deep, rather than seeing $3400 and then looking at stakes then trying to figure stack depth.
3. Add "Effective Stack" stat - this is more important than "Stack" stat IMO (especially for HU)
4. Make it possible to change font color/style when making notes. It would make notes much more readable (when properly formatted), for example, notes could look like:
villain does something.
IMPORTANT: OPEN SHOVED 72o PF 500 deep, 10 handed
That is all for now
HM2 looks very promising. Keep up the good work guys!