Hands not loading when opening HM2

Default Hands not loading when opening HM2

Hi Support,

Today when I opened my HM2 it is not preloading the hands and therefore not working. A few days ago I changed the settings In the PS client and ticket the box 'Save My Tournament Summaries'. After HM2 didnt load, I unticked this box and reboot PC but still the hands are not uploading. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

This could be caused by cultural conflicts in the software. You will just need to reset the culture info.

1) Please open Windows control panel.
    2) Open Region-Language
    3) Change your region to English (United States)
    4) Change your location to United States

Change all time, numerical and financial settings to default. Do not use any customized ones.

https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10...indows-10.html

Afterwards, you can set it back to your standard setting.

Please close HM2. Follow this FAQ guide to run maintenance on the database through PGAdminIII:

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)