HUD Active session is not refreshing, No HUD at zoom tables and more...

Default HUD Active session is not refreshing, No HUD at zoom tables and more...

Hello

Im using your sofware for about 7 years but for last few month I got some huge issues with are driving me crazy...
    I even reinstalled my windows like an houer ago but nothing has change

Im playing at Tigergaming.com ( im using hand converter that is converting hands into 888 hands ) but I got same problem at pokerstars and it addition to that, HM2 cant find mtt tables (pokerstars only ) unless I use table finder with of course is anoying if u are playing more mtt tables and have to rescan them every 10minutes plus hud dosent show up at zoom ( it was before I reinstalled windows )

Overall problems for all poker rooms :
    -Sometimes hud dosent auto start and I have to restart hud by click stop, and start hud for it to show up

-After lets say about 1houer of playing with no issues ( exepct those im mentioning in this post ) hud stops to refresh with mean, if some new player joins table I cant see any stats on him unless I restart hud

-Active session dosent refresh (unless I restart HM2 or switch between aliases ) I found some of your old posts and first I made sure everything is ok with sit setup>offset
    and later I tried to uncheck [ ] Automaticly refresh box, but still nothing has changed ( Im not using multiple screen names in one alias )

Im 100% sure I have all import, saving folders set up correctly

I really need your help big time, im even willing to pay 50$ for some one who can fix this.hm2support.jpg

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks for answer
    I did everything u asked for u should see the attachment below.

Do not post logs in the forum. Your license information is in there. Our instructions include sending a ticket in, not attaching files in the forum.

Uninstall Stars, re-install in the default location instead.

The automatic Site Time Adjustment will read from the site's server. If you adjust the lobby clock settings, on some sites, it could cause the Time column for the hands in the Reports to be off.

To verify, please compare the time in the Active Sessions, or Reports' hands section to your computer clock while playing.

See this FAQ for the adjustment steps if there is a difference - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Options / Hand Importing / Site Time Adjustment

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ.

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Have you seen my logs?
    My main issuse is active session tab, and hud not refreshing.

I did not find an account or a ticket on your registered email. If we replied, respond back to that ticket.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)