Can't open hem2

Thread: Can't open hem2

Default Can't open hem2

Tried to open hem 2 ,and it asks me if I have a valid code, I click yes, then click ok and it tells me I have no more activations. I try to log into my account to reset my activations and I get this error. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please clear your web cache - http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

Try using a different browser. Do not use Internet Explorer, or a browser that blocks scripts.

Your HM2 license is valid on two computers that you own. If you receive the message "there are no more activations available", you can reset your code. For the steps to reset your Holdem Manager code please see this FAQ: Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I Can Not Activate or Register Holdem Manager

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Tried different browsers, cleared all the caches, still can't get into my account, always comes up the same as the screenshot. Had to start a free trial just to get hem2 opened, hem works fine in the free trial. It's my account I need to access to reset my codes. Any other suggestions. Reset passwords, still can't access my account. Thanks.

What happens when you click forgot password and reset it?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Started computer today, had access to my account, reset license, everything normal. Don't know what happened but it's ok now. Thanks

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)