literate-perfunctory
Poker Software
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you make the replayer bigger? There's no setting to make them bigger on the replayer. You have to make the replayer bigger.
    i didnt find that option, where is it?

    ps in general im crossing my fingers the refreshing resizing error is fixed, tho sadly i dont know what exactly did it since i just re-restored a newer updated version of his custom hud from another .bak and its working how id expect, ill have to try it out today and see

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    18

    Default

    wpn 8 max keeps displaying 9 max every now and then, ive manually told the tables its 8 max but it still changes to 9max for a hand any fix?

    it changes about once a hand while the table isnt full maybe, if theres a pattern? or at the start of every hand while the table inst full?

    doesnt occur at full tables? just at bustouts or 7 handed or less?

    searched but didnt find anything

    happening on default hud 2.0 also
    Last edited by JJames; 01-20-2018 at 06:03 PM.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    18

    Default

    notecaddy badges for omaha are displaying on holdem hud.. doesnt seem like that should be possible, how do i fix it?

  4. #24
    HM2! udbrky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames View Post
    i didnt find that option, where is it?

    ps in general im crossing my fingers the refreshing resizing error is fixed, tho sadly i dont know what exactly did it since i just re-restored a newer updated version of his custom hud from another .bak and its working how id expect, ill have to try it out today and see
    Click and Drag a corner, like any window in Windows.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

  5. #25
    HM2! udbrky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames View Post
    wpn 8 max keeps displaying 9 max every now and then, ive manually told the tables its 8 max but it still changes to 9max for a hand any fix?

    it changes about once a hand while the table isnt full maybe, if theres a pattern? or at the start of every hand while the table inst full?

    doesnt occur at full tables? just at bustouts or 7 handed or less?

    searched but didnt find anything

    happening on default hud 2.0 also
    Reset the seats.

    Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

    1) Open one Table only and ensure at least 1 hand has imported before moving to step 2.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD to the correct position.
    3) Now you can open more tables and it should be automatically configured. Let at least 1 hand import before changing anything as this is needed to gather the correct positions.

    Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Setup Auto-Center or Preferred Seating For PokerStars - and make sure it is set the same in all/any installed PokerStars clients if you have more than 1 ps.xx client installed.

    If you have any difficulty following the above method with the arrow buttons you can set the positions manually as explained here - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Site Setup
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

  6. #26
    HM2! udbrky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames View Post
    notecaddy badges for omaha are displaying on holdem hud.. doesnt seem like that should be possible, how do i fix it?
    Make sure the definitions for the badges are set to only Omaha.

    Please start a new thread on the NoteCaddy Forums - NoteCaddy - and their support will be glad to assist you. They prefer to have all of their advanced support done on the forums where other customers can search for answers to similar problems.

    Please make sure you include in your thread/post which version of HM2 and NoteCaddy you are using so their team has all the information they need to help you.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Click and Drag a corner, like any window in Windows.
    the attached popup which i want resized or text resized appears when i hover and goes away if i try to move cursor over it, there is no chance to grab a corner


    im going through the reset hud panels now.


    ill make a notecaddy specific post re-asking some Qs from here, thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Reset the seats.

    Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

    1) Open one Table only and ensure at least 1 hand has imported before moving to step 2. (it detected the WPN 8 max table as 9 max. inauspicious start)
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD to the correct position.
    3) Now you can open more tables and it should be automatically configured. Let at least 1 hand import before changing anything as this is needed to gather the correct positions. (closed and re-opeend same table,detected 9 max again for 3 hands only changed to 8max when selected manually vs gear icon options)
    unfortunately i could only repeat steps 1-3 for 9/8/6 max nlhe and 9 max omaha8 due to whats scheduled on wpn but will have to see how it goes over the next 2 days

  9. #29
    HM2! udbrky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18,158

    Default

    Please send a bigger screenshot, so we can see the whole table.

    Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    18

    Default

    in the attatched image ive got2 screenshots of the 2 hud positions it kept alternating back and forth between at least once per hand whenever the table had an empty seat, screenshots are from consecutive hands after being at the table for quite a while

    when it was 8 filled seats it behaved better tho i cant say perfect for sure, but at least a much higher % of displaying the 8 max hud at minimum

    the act of rotating the hud using the arrows seemed to change it from 8 max to 9 max?

    the "hud options" accessed by clicking the gear icon showed 8 max whether it was displaying 9 max or 8 max positions

    while displaying "9 max" the preferred seat would be off (showing 4 instead of 5) (4 is preferred in 8 max, 5 is preferred in 9 max)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JJames; 01-22-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. learning your database and the populations tendines
    By MadcowUK1 in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-29-2016, 07:04 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 02:21 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 04:14 AM
  4. still learning...
    By gmblr1971 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 03:15 PM
  5. HEM Learning Strategies?
    By JasPer69 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 03:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •