HEM2 is Tilting me

Angry HEM2 is Tilting me

Firstly I spent hours designing a hud which was perfect for my game, it worked great until I closed HEM and now it's no longer there.

Secondly now if I goto HUD designer click New Hud, enter a name e.g "testing" it doesnt save the hud, there is no option to even edit the HUD "testing".

Thirdly in HUD Designer everytime I click on "Upgrade to new Popups" HEM Crashes "an issue has occurred that caused HEM2 to close unexpectedly" if I click send error report it just freezes.

Any advice would be great, I don't fancy spending another 3 hours creating a perfect hud only for it to disappear.

Hi Support any advice here?

It sounds like there is some corruption happening.

Please see this FAQ to fix Windows problems - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to repair Windows files

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use

For the crash:

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)