literate-perfunctory
Poker Software

Default PartyPoker Popups

selfmade popups doesn't work... instead only default popups on each statistic number, no matter if there setted out my popup

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. *If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. *If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption. *If you have to rebuild the HUD and don't have a backup/export of your HUD from before the corruption occurred you can try to find a similar HUD to use as a starting template from our HUD Repository -*http://www.holdemmanager.com//hud_repository/

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues

Make sure that you have assigned them to the correct HUD in stat appearance.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Im sorry, it was my mistake. Problem solved. I forgot in new hud set "click for stat popup" and i always use popup by click, so when i clicked without this option enabled - defautl popups was in action :facepalm:

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)