Problems with WPN

Default Problems with WPN

Hi,

Recently I have been playing cash games on Winning Poker Network (AmericasCardroom) and I have some problems with Holdem Manager.

1. HUDs appear on the table only when I start playing (after 1-2 hands). When I was playing on iPoker, my opponents HUDs appeared as soon as I was sitting on the table,
    2. HM shows wrong amount of rake (too much),
    3. HM shows wrong amount of winnings (show that I lost 90$ but I lost 140$),
    4. I feel like I don’t have all hands from my session in HM.

Did anyone already have such problems?

Any advice how can I fix it?

Regards.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the software and I apologize for the delay in approving your moderated forum post.

I replied to your duplicate support ticket email. Please try not to post the same question in multiple support channels to get a faster reply. This causes us to have to respond twice and we usually have different people working different support channels so we end up spending twice the time necessary to help you which delays replies to other customers.

Please note that you will generally get faster support replies by emailing us directly, or by using our support site to create a support ticket if the support site did not resolve your issues - https://support.holdemmanager.com/, instead of posting on the forums. Our support ticket email volume is much higher than our forum traffic so the emails/tickets are monitored more frequently by more representatives than the lower traffic volume forums.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.