I cant desinstall postgresql

Default I cant desinstall postgresql

aparece esse erro pra mim, alguem poderia me ajudar
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use

Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using? Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles can cause communication issues between Holdem Manager and PostgreSQL.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager and we can rule out it being a security software issue:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles completely. Disabling them never fully disables them and they will continue to prevent communication in the background.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Windows Firewall / Defender Problems
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender (unless you are using Windows 10, in which case it should be enabled), and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Software Security Problems (Firewall)
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials (unless you are using Windows 10) for antivirus/malware protection and update it - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14210

Please see the following guides for postgres related issues if you have further issues after installing.

When installing, you may encounter an error referring to the database initialization. If so follow this part of the FAQ below:
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Can not Connect / Failed to Start PostgreSQL

For other security software see here:
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Software Security Problems (Firewall)
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

you dont undertand my question, i cant desinstall postgreesql, and I need help to how i can desinstall postgreesql, in this picture you can see whats happen, please help me

Did you change your permissions settings?

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use
    Regards udbrky (Chris)