iPoker HUD problems

Default iPoker HUD problems

Hi,

I have couple of problems with HUD/HM2 on iPoker.

1: Everytime table changes, HUD doesn't follow and HUD of previous table stays. It's been a problem for a long time. I have last version of HM2.

2: Finnish site Veikkaus Poker (ipoker client) now allows using HM2, but HM2 doesn't import any hand histories from that site.
    I think the problem is probably that one line in hand history file:
    <startdate>16.03.2017 23:31:53</startdate>
    And I think HM2 needs it like 2017/03/16 or something like that.

Could you do some fix to make it work or should I/we wait the slowest ever customer service of Finnish coders?

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    The first one also? Because there's been many updates after I first time noticed a problem. Just haven't played often on iPoker because of that..

It will be after 8465
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hud still not working on Veikkaus for me even with the latest beta.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I opened ticket in support and sent the logs. What i got back was an automated reply message from "Ed" who didn't even seem to bother checking in this thread that i linked in the ticket. Anyway i did all the steps in the automated reply and it wasn't any help at all.

I can see from import history that hem is trying to import the hands but its giving just errors. Is there a way i could send the logs straight to you Chris?

Just reply to the ticket with any information we requested. Trying to get support in the forum and tickets both isn't going to help.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by dingdang View Post
    Hi,

I have couple of problems with HUD/HM2 on iPoker.

1: Everytime table changes, HUD doesn't follow and HUD of previous table stays. It's been a problem for a long time. I have last version of HM2.
    Still the same problem here.

Please follow post 6.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)