Pokerstars missing hands

Default Pokerstars missing hands

Hi, i thought i wrote this post before but it doesn't seem to be there , so here we go again :

I played today a session today on pokerstars Zoom PLO. I noticed a hand was missing in HEM 2 as it was a 200bb POT. I requested the hand history from stars, it was the only hand missing.
    I checked the HM2 Archive file and the hand is completely missing. ( at the time frame where it should occur there i just a gap, so it's not like i closed the client in between, i just kept playing after that hand).

Someone post similar problem in 2015 especially concerning all-in hands. This POT was allin PF.

After this i requested the hand history for the month. Out of 7000 hands, around 268 hands were missing but i don't know if those are all in or not.

Everything is in order with my client, running as an admin, firewall, antivirus, etc.

The only thing i might be missing is that i do NOT usually open in the order described in hem 2 faqs ( 1st hem, then client).

Any ideas what cause this problem? Might this be a pokerstars issue?

Thanks,

Eric

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Database Manager (Ribbon)

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How does Backup and Restore Database, Settings and HUD configs work?

If none of that helps please zip and email the problem hand histories to us using the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm having a very similar issue with some hands on 3bet pots at NLHE zoom. It seems that the Pokerstars software simply does not process them though, as they did not appear in the replayer for some reason (and obviously HM2 didn't import them).

So I think it may be a Stars issue, but can't be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
    Hi, i thought i wrote this post before but it doesn't seem to be there , so here we go again :

I played today a session today on pokerstars Zoom PLO. I noticed a hand was missing in HEM 2 as it was a 200bb POT. I requested the hand history from stars, it was the only hand missing.
    I checked the HM2 Archive file and the hand is completely missing. ( at the time frame where it should occur there i just a gap, so it's not like i closed the client in between, i just kept playing after that hand).

Someone post similar problem in 2015 especially concerning all-in hands. This POT was allin PF.

After this i requested the hand history for the month. Out of 7000 hands, around 268 hands were missing but i don't know if those are all in or not.

Everything is in order with my client, running as an admin, firewall, antivirus, etc.

The only thing i might be missing is that i do NOT usually open in the order described in hem 2 faqs ( 1st hem, then client).

Any ideas what cause this problem? Might this be a pokerstars issue?

Thanks,

Eric
    I had the same issue twice yesterday and atleast once today. I was playing NL Zoom and those were big all-in pots. But I don't think it was a HM issue, because I saw it when it happened -- I won a huge pot, hit the stars replayer to look at the hand, but it's not there! Here I am with 100b, next hand I'm just doubled up out of nowhere, completely missing from hand history and obviously HM didn't pick it up, because there's nothing to pick up with no history. So it's probably a Stars bug, a very convinient one to render HM useless if it keeps happening!))

Please follow post 2.

I did see others mention Stars said there's an issue in their hands that should be fixed.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi udbrky
    I am also having the same issue. Playing zoom plo on pokerstars and hands seem to randomly disappear. They don't appear in the stars replayer and don't appear in the session record in HM. I tried the vacuuming-reindexing thing and it didn't work. I will now try the new database thing but I suspect this will also not work as my database is brand new having bought this software 2 days ago.

Is there anything else you can suggest? If I can't get it fixed, I will be requesting my money back as a database which doesn't record the bigger hands is useless.

In other forums, there are posts quoting Stars support that there is an issue on their end, and there is no ETA.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm having the same problem, very frustrating

There's nothing we can do. They have to fix it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Delete post