HUD loose it's positions (8-max MTT at Microgaming (PokerLoco))
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Angry HUD loose it's positions (8-max MTT at Microgaming (PokerLoco))

Hello.
    There are problems with HUD at 8-max MTT tables at PokerLoco (Microgaming).
    1. HM2 doesn't recognize 8-max table correctly. It considers 8-max table as 9-max.
    2. When I manually change number of players to 8, HUD positions lose places every hand - it shows correctly when showdown, but then places as it were 9-max table. When I right-click on any HUD it places correctly.
    3. If I move HUD at 8-max table, 9-max table also affected.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Please don't post this. Your license info is in the files. That is why we said to create a ticket in the FAQ.

The active session is an alias and does not show the times. That does not help at all.

Your hard drive is too full. You should always have at least 20% free space. Please see this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+of+Disk+Space

You have a large number of old (unsupported/stuck) hand history files in your auto import folders. See this FAQ to resolve those issues - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ay+Money+Hands

After addressing these, please send the proper files in a ticket.

Here is the direct information from the FAQ:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Why won't you just work a little and fix that problem with table size bug? It has never worked from the day 0, and yet you just copy+paste the standard answers for everyone. Most of the grinders just don't have all day for doing your job.. Really dissapointed

The more information we receive, the better it is.

We need a couple boxes checked, and files sent in after playing.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello.
    I cleaned up disk space.
    But I cannot do any with "You have a large number of old (unsupported/stuck) hand history files in your auto import folders". Microgaming have the one GAMEHISTORY.DAT and i cannot parse it to remove bad hands.
    Also, about "The active session is an alias and does not show the times. That does not help at all."
    U need hand times? And should I switch to microgaming account, not alias?

Don't parse it, move it.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I've sent all info to support ticket. Let me know if u need something else.
    Last edited by pivopiv; 09-13-2016 at 06:23 AM.

btw, 8max tables contains (8 Seat Table) at window caption

Quote Originally Posted by pivopiv View Post
    Hello.
    I cleaned up disk space.
    But I cannot do any with "You have a large number of old (unsupported/stuck) hand history files in your auto import folders". Microgaming have the one GAMEHISTORY.DAT and i cannot parse it to remove bad hands.
    Also, about "The active session is an alias and does not show the times. That does not help at all."
    U need hand times? And should I switch to microgaming account, not alias?
    Agree.

So any news in regards to this matter ?