New ipoker (betfair) HUD bug on speed poker (shows with big delay)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default New ipoker (betfair) HUD bug on speed poker (shows with big delay)

Hello , Having the following problem since they launched new ipoker client. HUD works "properly" I mean positions , HUD shows up as it is meant to be , but it's not updated in real time - when I click "speed fold" i got dealt another hand , and the hud changes after arround 20 seconds , sometimes more , sometimes less , sometimes it changes while I'am playing a hand , for the last table (last hand). Yesturday I had long session in which i spotted that , and today when I open any speed table , the HUD starts changing , like I am playing hands from yesturday.(with screen names etc , I just remember against who I played yesturday) and It changes till it reaches hands from now (current session). HUD was working perfect on old ipoker client - speed and non speed tables. Now it works okey only on normal tables. Tried to untag mix fast and non fast hands since i got somehow arround 1million hands database with fast Note caddy definitions , but this didnt help. Filtered hands to last 1 month , and didnt help too. Any suggestions please ? Thanks in advance

I tried to make some fast gif just to get the feel of the problem although i can make longer vid (https://gyazo.com/5523100558d92c24da60851fadef07ba)

Uninstall Ipoker, deleting the settings.

Then re-install it, right-clicking the setup file and running as administrator. This will keep it from creating a hand history folder that it cannot write hands to.

Add the folder in Site setup. Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: iPoker Setup

For tournaments, please see this FAQ on how to use table finder Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How is Table Finder utilized if the HUD does not appear?

Please see this FAQ which gives instructions on how to configure HM2 to work with Ipoker Speed Tables - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with IPoker Speed Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

I had the same problem... So I tried re-installing betfair with admin rights and now the hud isnt working at all... On normal tables there is everything ok but on speed there is no hud now.) but I can see hands in active session or other reports so dunno...
    Last edited by JohnyC1337; 04-04-2016 at 12:11 AM.

I replied to your other post in the related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I replied to your other post in the related thread.

I rolled back HEM to lower version and it;'s still not working for SPEED poker .

Please see our email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

same problem.

normal tables is ok, no hud at speed tables, also I can see imported hands from speed tables in reports and active session.

Quote Originally Posted by MoronModeOn View Post
    same problem.

normal tables is ok, no hud at speed tables, also I can see imported hands from speed tables in reports and active session.
    Please see this FAQ which gives instructions on how to configure HM2 to work with Ipoker Speed Tables.

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please see this FAQ which gives instructions on how to configure HM2 to work with Ipoker Speed Tables.

Nothing have helped from the things you emailed me , what other files do you need ? I already sent such an email with the files ?

I reinstalled the betfair client with administrator rights. The problem stays the same.
    The betfair software simply doesn`t write any hand histories...
    Is there any new i-poker software client which writes hand histories and the hud is working?
    I would switch sites immediately.