PKR HUD after joining Microgaming
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default PKR HUD after joining Microgaming

Hello,
    currently my HUD is popping up only on 1 table (cash games). Is there fix for this or a new patch is needed?

The HUD not automatically appearing on PKR tables is a known issue caused by limitations in their poker client as explained on our FAQs - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: PKR Network

You must use the Table Finder to make the HUD appear on PKR SNG and MTT tables. The HUD is supported on a maximum of one tournament table at this time. Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How is Table Finder utilized if the HUD does not appear?

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Hello fozzy, I'm aware of the limitation for MTT/SNG, but after the merge I'm getting the limitation on cash tables as well?! Is this intentional?

Hi there Fozzy!

DannyJQ is right!
    Before the update (migration of PKR to MPN), multitabling cash was working perfectly.
    I mean, PKR allows us to open 9 tables and HM2 was 100% working with that (although, as u said, i guess that is an issue with S&G and mtts, its not the case we're talking here).
    PKR told us that was a little change in the hand history, but I guess it isnt influencing, as it is "partially" working.

What is happening now is that in some tables the stats lasts too long to appear (for example, just about 20 or 30 hands played in that table). in some tables, they appear instantly. Other thing: when players leave the tables and new players join then, the stats are outdated. I mean, it still showing the stats of the last player, who left the table, instead of showing the new players stats.

If your team could take a look of that, we'd be grateful.

I just got back from a week's vacation and had forgot they were joining MPN. Please send a set of logs/files as requested above so we can get this issue documented and tested fully. I think we currently have only one testers on PKR so we are going to need to see some logs and other requested files to start.

I can confirm that I'm experiencing the same issues as @osmarsexto
    I've submitted a ticket, hopefully this gets resolved soon...

+1 to what has been stated about PKR and HEM compatibility. Im hoping its resolved soon too!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJQ View Post
    I can confirm that I'm experiencing the same issues as @osmarsexto
    I've submitted a ticket, hopefully this gets resolved soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by emekulate View Post
    +1 to what has been stated about PKR and HEM compatibility. Im hoping its resolved soon too!
    We are looking into this but so far the only set of logs we got as requested above did not contain any hand histories to test with. Are the hands importing properly for the tables without a HUD being displayed?

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Hi there Fozzy!

In fact, the hands importing is working 95% properly, but some weird (to not say bizarre) things happened to me these last days. Here are two examples:
    1) I won a pot of $80 ($40 of profit) and HM set my "net won" in this hand as $22 (???)
    2) I won a coin flip (AK x 22) and won $23. Mysteriously, the HM was saying I lost $23, lol. I even read the HH agains and saw the replayer and Im sure the A came in the flop and I won :P

Apart from that, it seems to be working well, but of course there are errors happening, as I only remember the "high pots", but for sure it is happening more than I think.

About the HUD, it still crazy and not working at all. The same errors I stated before are still happening (of course, as there wasnt any patch since there).

EDIT: By the way, I read in pkr forums thay they are supposed to change their hand history soon and equals it to the Micograming one. Does HM2/HUD works fine with MPN multitabling?

What can I do to help? Send some hand histories of the tables is enough?

Thank you!
    Last edited by osmarsexto; 03-11-2016 at 11:11 AM.

We are looking at the information sent.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)