Auto Rate icons donīt work on HUD

Default Auto Rate icons donīt work on HUD

Good afternoon.

Some people told me about a problem that HM2 at latest versions has:

They canīt see the auto rate icons at HUD when they play or even when they are reviewing hands at replayer.

I got an older version of HM2 (8309) and i donīt have problems with that,so i suposse there is a bug with the newer versions. One of my friends told me he got the 8385 and he canīt see the auto rate icons. The same with the latest version.

Can we fix that problem or download an older version of HM2?

Are you playing on pokerstars or full tilt? They are imposing rules that greatly inhibit how HUDs can work. The changes were described by Amaya a few weeks ago and can be viewed here - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ence-guide.pdf

which is discussed in detail in this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...new-rules.html

These features that will no longer work on the live tables will still work in the replayer for the hands played at Stars and Full Tilt as long as the poker client is closed.

We have changed other features in HM2 such as the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > 'Color Ranges' only the first 3 colors/ranges will work on FTP/Stars and auto rate features are also not allowed at live tables.

NoteCaddy Restrictions on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars:

- CaddySpark and CaddyScatter graphs are not allowed to be used during live play on PokerStars and full tilt poker. They will still appear on the replayer and when viewing note history within NoteCaddy
    - CaddyClock is currently not functional due to the HEM live tracking being banned at PokerStars. This could change in the future hopefully
    - Composite definitions are currently available on PokerStars and full tilt poker. Expressions using definitions that "filter by hole cards and/or board cards" will not work on live PokerStars and Full Tilt poker tables
    - Badges that categorize players automatically are not allowed to be used during live play on PokerStars and full tilt poker. They will still appear on the replayer and when viewing note history within NoteCaddy. Badges that are assigned manually by you are currently working on PokerStars. Add the stat NC.PlayerTags to your HUD to be able to tag players manually.