HM Sync always has batches to upload

Default HM Sync always has batches to upload

I just started using the HM database, and it appeared to be working when I created a cloud database and synced it up initially; I opted to auto-sync upon exit. But now every time I close HM2, it finds batches to upload even though I haven't played any hands. I've tried this a few times doing nothing other than opening and then immediately closing the program, but it still wants to upload 200+ batches for some reason. (Fyi, I'm only syncing one database to one computer, so there shouldn't be any other hands coming from another machine.) Very annoying since that takes quite a while. :-/

Any ideas what's going on?

What is showing in the logs? If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Also:

There are a variety of known issues with the HM Sync Beta feature where the results are not syncing properly for some customers. We are planning to completely re-work the HM Sync feature using code from our new HM Cloud application but I don't have an ETA for when this will be implemented. In the meantime while we wait for the new sync system you will need to manually sync your hands on both PCs. Here is a FAQ explaining how to best keep your original hands on both computers so you can easily sync the hands manually - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Using+Dropbox

Well, I have no idea why, but it seems to have magically corrected itself. I didn't do anything to it besides a full vacuum (which I'm pretty sure I'd done before as well. Go figure. If it comes back, I'll send you guys a log. Cheers.