Hand History problems after update on 888 poker

Default Hand History problems after update on 888 poker

Hi,

I play on 888.eu and there was a 888 software update today when i logged in.

Hud is working fine, but Holdem manager does not show any hands that i folded, only the ones which went to showdown (also no cards are shown in the hm 2 replayer when i folded).

I use the newest beta version 8320.

I suspect is has something to do with the hand history format, maybe 888 changed it a little bit..

Thanks for your help

Default hand history problems after 888 update

Hi,

today i logged into the 888 client and there was a software update.
    hud is working fine, but holdem manager 2 does not show cards when i folded, only hands which are shown at showdown are noticed by hm 2 (same thing in the hm 2 replayer)

i use hm2 version 8320

I suspect that the 888 update changed something about their hand histories..

Thank you for your help

Edit:

This problem only occurs with PLO hands.
    NL Holdem hands are shown correctly
    Last edited by Strat; 05-06-2015 at 06:05 AM. Reason: only with omaha hands

I believe I replied to your duplicate post on 2+2. Please try not to post the same question in multiple support channels to get a faster reply. This causes us to have to respond twice and we usually have different people working different support channels so we end up spending twice the time necessary to help you which delays replies to other customers.

In case that was not you posting over there:

It doesn't show your hole cards in the reports?

It sounds like you are having a problem we have seen reported a few times recently. The pacific/888 client fails to write the hole cards for some/most of your hands so then it doesn't recognize you as the hero.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

If you continue to have problems, try changing the path in the 888 client where it writes hands to a new folder such as C:\888hands - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...28888%29+Poker

If that doesn't help please disable any antivirus/firewalls, reinstall the software and choose English language during installation if prompted. If that doesn't solve it for some reason please reinstall it again as instructed but make sure you install the poker client to a different drive/partition as one of the customers said it was having problems only when installed to the default path on his C drive and once he installed it to a custom path on his other D drive it worked fine.

Try downloading from this link - Poker Download | Download Pacific Poker & get FREE bonus

You may have to reinstall the software 3 or 4 times before it starts saving the hands properly with all the holecards.

If none of that helps you will need to ask the pacific support team why their software is not saving the hole cards for all of your hands you play.