hm2 not working at pokerstars.eu
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default hm2 not working at pokerstars.eu

Hi,

Cant get hm2 to work at ps.eu, i have the folders hands and tourneys sums at ps soft beeing saved.
    hm2 at site setup appears with a ! (did he autodetect)
    table finder detects the table but cant get huds to work.

tks in advance

ok, problem solved.

At PS.eu soft go to hands and tourneys history and change folders. u have to manually select new folders cause previous were saved t pokerstars.com and now are to ps.eu

Nice job zepedro . Was worried for few minutes because uncle google has all the ps.eu problems from 2009.

Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Hi,
    It didn't work out for me.
    So i created a new folder by myself (obviously the same for ps and hem2) but its still not importing while i play even though on site setup i see the (V).
    I've tried to play 5 mins ago, and hem imported only the very first hand then it stopped to.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

OMG, this is driving me crazy.
    Is this the right folder to save hand history to as no hud or import is working

C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\PokerStars.EU\HandHistor y\

I couldnt find this as an option when I searched tru the ps.eu client so had to move it to desktop and click it then, no idea what Im doing, hate when stars mess about with changes, fucks me up 100% of the time.

Please someone help.

Also Im on Omaha manager 1.
    Last edited by gerb1111; 02-04-2015 at 09:41 AM.

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...mmon+Questions

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.

Here are the instructions for HM2:

You have to make sure the new client is saving hands/summaries and then point HM2's auto import folder at the new folder - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

Try creating a new folder on your computer such as C:\StarsHands and C:\StarsTourneys then configure PokerStars to save the hands/results here in their Options > Instant Hand History menu and setup HM2 to Auto Import from here in the Site Setup menu.

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you stars PokerStars again.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ even if you don't play Zoom - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.

Fozzy71
    Customer Support

great, I started 30 day trial hm2, hm2 realised ps wasn't saving hands to my comp and prompted me to fix it which it did, and now I have a hud, hm2 looks a lot crazier than hm1, guess ill have to buy it and get used to it, seems to do a lot of stuff without being told, lol, knew who was hero was and so on, thanks for getting back, glad to have a hud again, now all I need to do is get my hands from hm1 to hm2, will wait til 2moror for that one.

Good news. Here are instructions for importing your HM1 database to HM2 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...9#import%20hm1

If you have any problems or discrepancies with the database import please see this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...porting+Issues

I have the same problem (my HUD does not work on ps.eu) and when I try to change the folder on tournment summary and hand history to ps.eu it says "this folder is read-only and can not be selected to store files" I really dont know waht to do.. someone can help me? I just know that this is not importing hands and my hud does not work on pokerstars.eu