Replayer doesn't show all hands

Default Replayer doesn't show all hands

Hi, my replayer doesn't show all hands even though settings are set to 0 to show all hands, and i have checked config file as well where the 0 is set as well. All i can see is 2.7K hands for hero and much less for my opponents when i have about 250K hands in my database. Is it a known issue?

We limit the replayer HUD for the hero to 20k hands by default for performance reasons. Please see this FAQ for more details and instructions on how to increase that value - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...n+the+replayer

Also make sure you toggle off this option inside of the Replayer: Options > [ } Use stats up to day of hand

If you continue to have problems:

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > Min hands: is set to '0'.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Min samples: is set to '0' for each and every stat in your HUD if your issue is missing stats.

Make sure that your HUD Settings > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

Make sure the HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Thank you for quick support. The use stats up to day of hand fixed the issue.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.