new player at table bug

Default new player at table bug

hi,
    ive tried to fix myself with up and downgrading trough latest release builds.didnt work
    when fort example seat a stands up and leaves table, and a new player sits in the name of the OLD player will be shown in the hud.
    all stats will be shown as - - - - -

When the new player wins a put , hm2 will shown the correct name of the new player in the table manager latest pot winners.
    so its only his hud which is wrong.

if i "stop hud" and start hud"
    all stats will be correct, but the problem remains the same when a player leaves and another one joins.

thank you

Which site/games is this on? You should always include this information at a bare minimum when reporting a HUD and/or importing issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

have you find solution for this problem? have similar thing, some players stats are -----. when i use table finder or double click on stats, it fixes sometimes. plus randomly preferred seat doesnt work and i need fix stats position manually, but its totally random. on some tables its working, on others not. and sometimes hud also thinks that stats are for 8 people and i need manually change it again. i have tried everything. switching to windows essential, creating new database and so on.

like almost every f***ing month i need spend so many time for this ****. with hem1 it was like once-twice in year maybe. but now, when it`s some update, you already know thats
    something gonna be wrong.

get your f***ing **** together once!

NB! sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by fozzy71; 10-24-2014 at 01:08 PM. Reason: removed cursing

Quote Originally Posted by MYHM2 View Post
    have you find solution for this problem? have similar thing, some players stats are -----. when i use table finder or double click on stats, it fixes sometimes. plus randomly preferred seat doesnt work and i need fix stats position manually, but its totally random. on some tables its working, on others not. and sometimes hud also thinks that stats are for 8 people and i need manually change it again. i have tried everything. switching to windows essential, creating new database and so on.

like almost every f***ing month i need spend so many time for this ****. with hem1 it was like once-twice in year maybe. but now, when it`s some update, you already know thats
    something gonna be wrong.

get your f***ing **** together once!

NB! sorry for my bad english
    Which site/games is this happening to you on? If it is Stars/Zoom we narrowed it down and have a fix in place for our next release. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

If it is a different site/game we need you to tell us which sites/games and send us the requested files above to find out what is causing your problems and find a solution.

stars, regular 9 max tables

Quote Originally Posted by MYHM2 View Post
    stars, regular 9 max tables
    Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.