Still getting trojan notification

Default Still getting trojan notification

1.png

I'm aware that this is a "false positive" and all that but this notification won't stop popping up even after I choose to "ignore the threat". This is a big issue because on my laptop I use external speakers (with external volume control) and whenever this notification comes up whatever music I'm listening to comes out my laptop speakers (which is always at max volume and isn't a good thing when it happens with people sleeping nearby). Even if I'm using headphones the music will still come through the laptop speakers instead of the internal (headphones) like it is supposed to. I then have to restart my computer to get my external speakers working again.

I have no idea how to fix this or why it happens.

Thanks in advance for the help.

We sent the files to all the major av manufacturers ahead of the release to be white listed so please make sure you have the latest definitions.

Please see this thread and the faq links for instructions fixing it - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...tfold-dll.html

Cliff notes: you need to add exceptions for the files and install the update again (and disable/uninstall the av during install to make sure nothing gets quarantined).

AVG causes major issues. It blocks the database folder, keeping us from writing to it. In some cases, we have seen AVG corrupt Windows to the point the hard drive needs to be reformatted. We do not recommend using it at any time. We recommend Microsoft Security Essentials or Kaspersky for the lowest chance of HM2 conflicts while staying protected against viruses.