Problems importing full tilt poker HU CAP tables

Default Problems importing full tilt poker HU CAP tables

Hello,

I am having problems when playing the full tilt poker HU cap tables. I don't know what happened, it used to work perfect but in the last month its missing a lot of hands when i am playing that kind of tables.

When i play 6 max tables and it gets 3 handed or even hu it seems to work perfect but when i play the hu tables it just misses the majority of hands.

I don't know if it's just in the cap games or if it's missing hands at the other hu tables because i played only CAP hu lately.

I forgot to mention that the hands are missing from the hud when i am playing and they aren't imported either.

Do you see import errors in the Options > Hand Importing > Import History menu after a session?

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Hello fozzy,

Thanks for your help.

I was playing yesterday and noticed that some hands weren't imported while i was playing one 6 max CAP table that was running 3 handed, so seems like the problem isn't only at HU tables and i am not 100% sure i'ts only at CAP tables but i do believe so.

I did found error hands in the import history.

My question is: do you want me to send that error hands i found there or do you want me to send the hands from the HM2Archive folder?

Thanks

The original files in the archive folder from that day/session are best. If we can dupe the problem we can export the errorhands file if the developers want just those files but generally we like to have the original hands in their original format whenever possible.