NO HUD on todays MTT

Default NO HUD on todays MTT

idk i am getting frustrated

why is there no HUD on my tables now? i had a hud while playing
    now i wanna go over he hands in the replayer. no hud on anyone now.
    when i start hem2 suddenly autoimport+autohud is on. which wasnt the case before

tried previous version. no help

i get a HUD in the replayer from yesterdays mtt . this is so silly

its better not to do any update. since it gets messed up every time
    idk what to do know.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 09-14-2014 at 01:04 PM. Reason: edited out curse language

I am a bit confused by your post. Are you having problems with the HUD on the Replayer or the live tables?

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

If the problem with the HUD is only in the replayer:

This problem is caused in non-English systems by the replayer speed being set to a value with decimals in the config files. Try opening the replayer and move the replayer speed slider all the way to the right to 5x and then back to the left to 1x. Then close the replayer and restart HM2.

If you continue to have problems after that, try the following -

Please close HM2 and delete the holdemmanager.config and HoldemManager.config.bak files.

Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman

Windows 7 path:
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Windows XP path:
    C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\

If you cannot see the app data folders the information below explains how to show hidden files and folders:
    Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

The Start Import and Start HUD options have to be enabled to see the HUD on the Replayer but if you don't want them on by default they can be disabled:

- Options > Hand Importing > Auto Import Options > [ ] Start automatic import when I start Hold'em Manager 2
    - Heads-Up Display > HUD Settings > HUD Designer > [ ] Start HUD on Launch

What problems did you have previously when updating? We can only provide technical support if you are using the latest HM2 update patch so if you are using an older version please click the Check For Updates button on the Home Tab ribbon menu.

p.s. Please try to refrain from using rude/abusive language on the forums or we will ban you from using the forums and you will be forced to use email support instead.

hi thanks

sry idk where i was rude . just frustrated

i did delete and de-install everything and made new installation (hands saved and hud settings too ofc) and now it works
    idk what caused this problem

the hud-settings feature: tournament filters: when i click recommended: i get 4 digit numbers for a 3bet for example 4500 .
    i reported this at least 1 year ago but the bug still exists. i gave up on that.
    got only advice i should make a new database.. and as far as i remember this worked. but dont wanna do that every time i hit 10k hands

Hi Hulk

Thanks for telling us the original issue is solved for you, In regards to the filter issue I know you have sent emails in the past but To help us narrow down what might be causing the issue please try to reproduce the issue and follow these instructions for sending us a log file directly after the crash and before you restart HM2 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Also send us a screenshot of the issue when it happens.

Please also include detailed information on the steps to reproduce the issue as this will help us resolve this issue quicker.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback