Tournament duration - irrational and incorrect.

Default Tournament duration - incorrect.

Average duration in tournament summary popup is incorrect.
    ScreenHunter_001.jpg
    Total duration is 26m+54m+32m+25m=137m, so average must be 137m/4=34,25m. But it shows 26m38s. This is because start time of 1st SNG is 5:13 and end time of last is 6:59(6:33+0:26). HM calculated time I played (1h46m) and divided by 4.
    This have no sense. This is not "average duration" and this is useless number. I want to know my real average duration in various types of tournaments (buyins, levels) for calculate $/hour in them.

Also I think not only this popup need for changes.
    ScreenHunter_002.jpg
    This tab is for analyze results in various stakes. I added "duration hours" and "winnings/hour" stats manually. Not found any others stats for average duration and $/hour, but exactly this information I need here, not this strange "duration" as on previous screen and wrong $/hour calculated from this wrong number.

I understand that you calculating hourly rate in 1st screen and this is why you calculate session(s) lenght. But this is not the same as total duration of all tournaments. This is total duration of all sessions.

We definetely need a new stat for true total duration of all tournaments (in my example 137m) which will be available for selection in "Stat" button. And of course average duration in "tournament summary" popup need to be corrected.
    Last edited by JackBauer; 09-09-2014 at 04:43 AM.

No replies?

Sorry for the delay in reply.

On which site did you play these games. (there are specific Merge and Winamax Tournament time duration bugtickets).

To add a proper total time played / duration stat what you would like we also have a feature request ticket HM-6840. I've added your email address to the ticket.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

PokerStars.

Sorry, my english not very good, what you want from me also? Or nothing? Do I need to create ticket? Or send handhistories?

No we don't need anything.

An improved duration stat was already requested.
    I've added your email address to the ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is implemented.

Also I added your other comments to the ticket.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here