Losing marked hands

Default Losing marked hands

I'm currently marking my hands by hotkeys F8 and F9 and it's looks like that after sometime I lose the marked hands.
    I'm not quite sure after how much time and if it's only the ones marked by the hotkeys I'll do some tests tomorrow to provide more information.

I'm currently using W7 and Microsoft Security Essentials, I wasn't having this problem before.

This issue has been documented in detail but our testers are having problems reproducing it.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8042: Marking hands via hotkey, then restarting, the hands are not marked in the DB

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

It might help if you could reproduce it and send us the log file from when you marked it and and from after you restarted it and the mark disappeared.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.

You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name. Please try to include the approximate times that you marked the hands and noticed they had disappeared as the logs folder/files are date/time stamped so it may help us to find the proper log file and section of the file we are looking for.