Euros Dolars problem on the report
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Euros Dolars problem on the report

Hello,
    Right now I'm playing in Spain, on pokertars.es, the problem that I have is that there we just play with euros.. and appears on my reports some sit and goes in dolars... and I have some problems to know my real ROI etc etc
    Can you help me to solve that please?? thanks a lot

hmproblem.png

Add $Won as separate Report stats.

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio.../MultiCurrency (old HM1 FAQ, but the same applies to HM2)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Still the same problem.... as u can see in the image, there are sits of 20$ and sits of 20€... separate... and are actually the same sits... what I need is that all the sits l together, to see my real roi... I need the $ currency to desappear... because in the reality i'm just playing euro sit and go games... Thanks a lot!hmproblem.png

Email us the handhistory file of a euro SNG, that is wrongly detected as a dollar SNG to support@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

+1, this happend in MTT's too. Tournament results report shows Stakes column with random €/$ value. Reported n-times.
    However Net Winnings € seems to show correct values whatever the currency label.

ROI being wrongly calculated when there are different currency tournaments is a known bug, HM-6644.

Pats is not the same issue. I have MTT histories before and after the change from .com to .es.
    Filtering the report to "Last month" for instance, MTT with stakes in $ and € are displayed, when it's not possible.
    No chance whatsoever to play a $ tournment since the 2012 regulation with a spanish account.
    Obviosuly I didn't recalculate ROI manually.
    Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by xbytewalker View Post
    Pats is not the same issue. I have MTT histories before and after the change from .com to .es.
    Filtering the report to "Last month" for instance, MTT with stakes in $ and € are displayed, when it's not possible.
    No chance whatsoever to play a $ tournment since the 2012 regulation with a spanish account.
    Obviosuly I didn't recalculate ROI manually.
    Hope this helps
    Can you send us some hands from before and after the change for testing?

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

I'm pretty sure I send it for this thread, which is the same exact issue as described buuufank:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...fc-888-es.html

I just tested the HH/TS that I found from you then and get the same info as in the summary file.

win.PNG
    Regards udbrky (Chris)