hud is not working after pokerstars new update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default hud is not working after pokerstars new update

hi my hud is appearing but no number in zoom table after pokerstars new update ,but works fine in normal tables

In HUD Settings - HUD Filters, make sure both mix hands from other limits and mix fast and non-fast hands.

Please reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework -
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...p+Instructions

Afterwards, please make sure that you update windows completely. Keep checking to make sure that there are no more updates, until it shows twice, five minutes apart that there are no more updates available.

Your computer clock should match your current timestamp in the hands section in active sessions and reports.

if not, open Site setup and make the adjustment.

The formula is Computer clock - Sessions time.

So if your computer clock is January 1 12:00 and your sessions show January 1 5:00, you would add 7 hours.

If your computer clock is behind the Sessions time, you would subtract.

Please send a screenshot of your sessions with computer clock while playing if there is another issue.

Please take and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows

For 8/7/Vista, there is a built-in Snipping Tool in Start - Accessories.

Please see this FAQ:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

had the same problem with PLO Zoom all of a sudden.
    Was working before...

Running pokerstras as admin helped.

hi man !

just install the previous version hm2 is work fine , the newest hm2 version is become lagging and too slow too appears the hud and not responding after pokerstars update i don,t know why

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Yesterday i noticed that there's no hud in replayer. I changed nothing, it all worked before, on pokerstars tables it's all ok, but not in replayer. There's no hud settings window to choose a hud neither.
    How can i get it back? I'm using hm2 2.0.0.8091

What do you mean there is no HUD Settings window?
    You can't go to: hud settings--> site options--> tselect a HUD Configuration for the Replayer (Site = Replayer)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    You can't go to: hud settings--> site options--> tselect a HUD Configuration for the Replayer (Site = Replayer)
    Of course i did it firstly when i noticed that there's no hud. But in settings it's all ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    What do you mean there is no HUD Settings window?
    Usually there's a small window where we can choose our hud, switch positions etc. But not in replayer anymore. When i start regular pokerstars tables, they have hud and this settings windows, replayer -- not. I tried to use table finder to find replayer, but it doesnt see it.

hud settings--> general settings--> go over all your HUD Configurations (you can select in the top left), and make sure they all have "Show Table HUD" turned on.

argggh it was simple! i did all your instructions but no result. table finder could not find replayer and there was no hud settings window. so i opened the replayer and tried to check and uncheck all the checkboxes like "show hero cards", "show known %", "show hud stats" and after couple checking-unchecking hud appeared.

solved

UPD. not solved. it shows some other statistics, not from this table. i mean only hero statistics is true, others are from other players. i think that's because i tried to use table finder to find replayer and it applied some pokerstar table to replayer. now table finder still can't see replayer -- there's no session in it to apply to replayer

UPD 2. here's what i found: i need to uncheck and check again this
    2014-05-11_49GL157Y157k6.png
    for correct stats to appear. and i need to do this every hand, because on a new hand the stats remain from previous
    Last edited by nokl; 05-11-2014 at 04:56 AM.