not importing some Party hands

Default not importing some Party hands

hello
    I've been experiencing some problems
    the hud wasnt working in some of my tables, so I tried to check and realize that hm2 wasnt importing hands from some of my tables

so I checked the partypoker HH folder, and looks like hands from some tables are in a different folder
    all the hands from today are in 20140407 folder except 4 of my tables that I'm playing right now are getting saved in 20140405 folder, weird

I checked the dates, and the hands are from today

#Game No : 13781476031
    ***** Hand History for Game 13781476031 *****
    $0.50/$1 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Monday, April 07, 08:39:49 EDT 2014
    Table Québec (Real Money)
    Seat 2 is the button
    Total number of players : 2/2

I had to manually import the folder in order to show in hm2, but still have no hud
    anything I can do about it ? looks like it's some issue with partypoker saving the hands in the wrong folder

To get a HUD on these tables, try using the TableFinder: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...esNotAppear%3F

This will only work, if the handhistories are also being imported into HM2.

PartyPoker should save the handhistories to: C:/Programs/PartyGaming/PartyPoker/Handhistory + subfolders.

Where are these 20140407 and 20140405 folders?
    With this setup, it should be irrelevant if PartyPoker creates subfolders, as HM2 will import all /Handhistory/ subfolders.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

well, I guess it should be importing all those folders but not what's happening, it's only importing the folders with date of today, the others I have to manually import ( but still don't know why party is saving hands in the wrong folders )

My PartyPoker creates a /Handhistory/XMLHandhistory subfolder.
    I don't have any of these by 'day' subfolders.

But even with these subfolders, it's really strange Handhistory + subfolders isn't importing the hands.
    Did HoldemManager move the handhistory files from the older subfolders to your archive folder, or are there always handhistory files 'stuck' in these folders?

---

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: Turn User Account Control on or off - Microsoft Windows Help
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

holdem manager is not moving the hands from the folders to the archive folders, the hands are always there

but looks like I'm not having the problem anymore ( althought I can't find the problematic tables at the lobby to test if the problem was solved ) partypoker had an update like 2 days ago, maybe they fixed it

Thank you for letting us know your problems seem to be resolved. Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing. Email this file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F