Hand viewer screwed with my mouse

Default Hand viewer screwed with my mouse

I was playing in a tournament and opened hand viewer, only to find I could not click on anything any more all I had was a double sided arrow for a mouse cursor. This cursor was utterly useless for anything couldn't click on the pokerstars client, hold'em manager, hand viewer or anywhere on my desktop.
    Had to ctrl-Alt-Delete to bring up task manager and end hand viewer's task. I only updated the software today so am a little annoyed, especially as murphy's law meant I was dealt AA at the time this happened and I timed out due to not being able to click anything!!!

Did this happen only once or can it be reproduced consistently? Does it happen when not playing and you try to open the hand viewer from the reports or only when trying to open it from the last x hands HUD?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

- Please close HM2 and Poker Stars.
    - Go to C:\Program Files\PokerStars (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    - Right click the PokerStars.exe and choose “Properties”.
    - Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”. If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled and you are already running as admin so there is no need to change anything.
    - Please repeat steps 1-3 for PokerStarsUpdate.exe, holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe and all of the easyhook, blitz.dll files and the stars/stars inject files in C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2 (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version) although holdemmanager.exe should already be set to run as admin by default.

If you continue to have problems does it help to disable the HUD Settings > HUD Designer > [ ] 'Show Caddy Notes' and restart HM2?

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HandViewer' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.

Please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing. Email this file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Did this happen only once or can it be reproduced consistently? Does it happen when not playing and you try to open the hand viewer from the reports or only when trying to open it from the last x hands HUD?
    It happened once, so far, last night I have not tried to reproduce it yet

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

- Please close HM2 and Poker Stars.
    - Go to C:\Program Files\PokerStars (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    - Right click the PokerStars.exe and choose “Properties”.
    - Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”. If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled and you are already running as admin so there is no need to change anything.
    - Please repeat steps 1-3 for PokerStarsUpdate.exe, holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe and all of the easyhook, blitz.dll files and the stars/stars inject files in C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2 (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version) although holdemmanager.exe should already be set to run as admin by default.
    I have Windows 7 64bit with Kaspersky Internet Security and Anti-virus and I always start it as Administrator as otherwise it doesn't seem to want to start and tells me that there is no license.

1) Go to C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2 (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    2) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
    4) Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for HudFuncsApp.exe

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing. Email this file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

I have followed the steps but am getting a message when it starts telling me that HMQL module has failed to load and to make sure I am launching the program as an administrator. As I have just checked the 'launch as administrator' boxes for HoldemManager.exe and HudFuncsApp.exe It should be correct.

Please send us the log file via email as requested.

Playing in a tournament at the moment and I can't seem to get the hand viewer, the button for it is greyed out.

HandViewer.png
    Last edited by HughMungus; 03-30-2014 at 03:04 PM.

Try clicking the 'last x hand' hud or right-click > view the hand from the active session tab or reports > tournaments/overall report

Hand viewer now seems to be working properly, without freezing my mouse cursor.

What brand is the mouse?

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...hicsCardDriver
    3 - Update Logitech Setpoint - Support + Downloads: SetPoint - Logitech
    4 - Turn on Windows Aero in Display Settings.
    5 - Set desktop theme to basic or default

Please reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework -
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...p+Instructions

Afterwards, please make sure that you update windows completely. Keep checking to make sure that there are no more updates, until it shows twice, five minutes apart that there are no more updates available.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use
    Regards udbrky (Chris)