HUD does not work on Full Tilt 5.50 1-UP multi-entry tournament

Default HUD does not work on Full Tilt 5.50 1-UP multi-entry tournament

Hi,

For me, HEM2's HUD does not appear on Full Tilt's $5.50 1UP multi-entry tournament that runs regularly at 13:20 ET. It shows the "Waiting for hands" popup forever.
    For all other Full Tilt tournaments, including multi-entry ones, the HUD is fine.

Does this bug affect myself only, or is it global? When should it be fixed?

I have already submitted a bug report via the HM software.

Can you see the hands from this tournament in HM2--> Reports?

Email us a handhistory + summary file from such a tourney to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I just sent the e-mail with the requested files.

The hands do get imported by HEM2, it's just the HUD that doesn't appear.

Does anybody else have this issue or is it just me?

Can you force the HUD on using the TableFinder? http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...esNotAppear%3F
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Tried it today, the table finder solution does work, thank you very much!

Hi! I have this problem too... I have to use table finder to make the HUD appear on the multi entry tournaments like the MTOPS... But it is not nice to have to do it everytime! Also, when I get table changed I have to do it again and again... Any way to make it work the right way?

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support572

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com to let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear572

You can sometimes use that Table Finder tool to attach the HUD to tournaments that don't show the HUD automatically while we work on a fix based on the information sent in your hud error report. If so, you will need to use the Table Finder each time you get moved to a new table.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

25 FTP.jpg200 FTP.jpg
    Hi, I have the same problem on this 1UP tournament too. Nonetheless it is not the only tournament with this problem.
    Please see attached files. As you can see HUD is working on the other tournaments, but not in the 25 FTP and 200 FTP. How can this be solved? Thanks

Please see the above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)