HUD 1 position off again can't change it with left and right buttons @10-seater table

Default HUD 1 position off again can't change it with left and right buttons @10-seater table

Hello I am playing a 20 men sattelite FPP on pokerstars but the hud is 1 positon off again, when I try to correct this it only put my hud to the top right or back again 1 to the right also. It must be because it is a 10 seat table 2 table 20 people 6 payed. I will try now to correct it by using the seating thingy, let's see if that helps anything.
    Preferred seating changed from 0 to 5 and 6 but there is no difference between 5 and 6, it didn't help or fix the problem yet.
    Last edited by pmania; 02-18-2014 at 05:48 AM.

Same here, but the issue is also for 6-max. Not on other sites though, just stars as far as I can tell.

I have this problem too, but with 6-max cash-games. The position is exactly one too far on the left. Problem showed up after installing the update, yesterday everything was working just fine.

I have set this correctly at don't auto-center me. I'm running Pokerstars.it, but I noticed that I had both .ini files for .it and .eu in "C:\users\...\appdata\local" so I deleted the .eu folder as I am not playing there anyways. Restarted everything but it still does not work. In settings/international sites I have set the correct regional site.

I got it to work for a brief moment following these steps and then manually setting the correct seats but every single time I reboot it does not work anymore.
    Last edited by crackin; 02-18-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Probably best thing to do is go back to the previous HM2 version release!

PokerStars seating preferences issues with build 7995, go over this thread, read post #33: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...ml#post2170202
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I think it works now after following the steps from your post Patvs. Thank you.

Thank you for letting us know this is resolved.

Good luck at the tables,

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)