HUD panels not working and Badges missing
    Banned

Default HUD panels not working and Badges missing

In my HUD I have set to use 3 panels. Only 2 panels are showing though, see pics attached. One of those showing apperently has the missing panel attached as indicated by the partly transparent area below it. Besides that but seemingly related 90% of badges doesn't show.

I've already tried resetting my HUD settings. After resetting the HUD settings I created the same HUD from scratch and the panel + badges issue was fixed. It returned after 1 restart sadly.

HUD.pngHUD settings.png

Edit: Sometimes a player does have 3 panels, this is when other players on the same table still have 2 panels When a player has 3 panels the badges are also correct.

HUD2.png
    Last edited by HossendeHaai; 01-03-2014 at 11:36 PM.

1) Start HM2 and Export any custom HUD configs.

2) Close HM2.

3) Please create a backup of your settings as explained here but do NOT reset them yet as I am not sure if this will help yet - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

Zip and send us the \HM2Settings folder for testing. If your NC defs are restricted to your license we will need you to send us the testing licenses we discussed previously via email.

Please zip and email the zip file, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Banned

Send, thanx!

I found the email. Our testers are quite back-logged due to internal testing duties and the holidays but I will see if I can test this myself later today or tomorrow. Tomorrow is more likely since it is Sunday and we have limited forum/email coverage today that I need to compensate for.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7233. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.