Filter not working

Default Filter not working

self explaining I guess.man.JPG

I just bought HEM2 and already hate it after 5 minutes, just what my trial period already told me, that program is maybe the worst program ever, full of bugs. This is the first one I found. Why are there other games than from the selected dates? The view is from the sng wiz tab.

next.JPG

next one, i select from 6 to 6 players, why are there tourneys shwon with 9 players?

and another one: I did not play one single regular speed tourney, all hyper turbo, so why is that imported wrong?
    other.JPG

1. Are you currently filtering for all hands from 12 november to 12 december (a one month period), or you'd like to filter for the games you played in the past 24 hours? Is your date filter set to 'today' or 'yesterday' or to a custom date range filter?

2. In More Filters--> don't use the Basic Filters--> Number of players between 6 and 6.
    Instead go to More Filters--> Tournament Filters--> and use the numbers of players in tournament filter.

3. On which site did you play these games?
    If you played them on Pokerstars: Are you also importing the tournament summaries into HM2? Please view this FAQ to make sure you are setting up HM2 and Stars correctly. - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

If the summaries are being imported properly and there is still a problem, please send the hand histories and tournament summaries in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

1. filter is set to "today"

2. alright, thanks!

3. Pokerstars, I will send the hh.

1. set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here