Replayer hud bug
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Replayer hud bug

Dont know when it appeared. I am playing at pokerstars and if choose to replay marked hands at first hud doesnt show up i have to manualy uncheck and check ''show hud stats'' box and they instantly appear. once i switch to next hand stats just stay the same as in last hand they dont change persons and seats and again if i uncheck and check ''show hud stats'' box they refresh and are in right spots. I have no chance to switch between huds at replayer i dont see any hud config box like at tables while playing.
    Vista 64-bit

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
    Vista is updated to Service Pack 2?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

using win vista firewall and no antivirus. i have service pack 2 also added exceptions to firewall. i ran updates on all net. framewrok files.
    Couldnt get hudfuncsapp.exe to run as admin as it is greyed out and all attempts to enable it have failed. i even found this post http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...exe-admin.html but tottaly useless.
    waiting for some more ways to fight this problem...maybe its something with custom hud?

Did you turn off UAC: User Account Control (UAC) - Elevate Privilege Level

Do you have the same issue if you replay non-marked hands, or does this only affect marked hands?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

you posted same link as i did and yes i turned it off but anyways i cant run hudfuncsapp.exe as admin.
    still the same with non marked hands too.
    this also happens with all other huds too no matter which i select.
    Can u please tell where hud .xml configs are located because i cant find them anyome i found everything else and its not even at hidden files...just popups and prefs.xml
    Last edited by Zemnieks; 10-31-2013 at 12:26 AM.

His link came from Vista forums, yours was from ours. Install HM2, right-clicking the exe and running the update as admin.

Please update to this version

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

HUD XML's are created by exporting the HUD. They're embedded in the prefs.xml file.

Turn on the show HUD in replayer options, then close and reopen HM2 immediately.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

did everything as you sad still everything stays the same

Check in HUD Settings - Site Options to make sure there are no conflicts in the settings. You cannot have 2 hud's assigned to one site (replayer is considered a site). This includes having individual HUD's assigned and a HUD set to any for all.

- Please export your HUD's in HUD Options.

See this screenshot for exporting HUD's:

http://www.udbrky.com/hmsupport/exporthuds.PNG

- Then delete the prefs file in the config folder in*
    8/7/Vista: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

- Import your HUD's again.

- Set your seating preferences to match the site's seating preferences.

If there is none:
    set it to "-" for the right HUD and site for each game type/# of players.
    Open one table, make sure positions line up.
    Click settings on the summary HUD on the table, find the HUD name, click Use for all

* You will need to show hidden and system files. See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

See this screenshot for location in win 7 for the prefs files:

http://www.udbrky.com/hmsupport/prefs.PNG

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

did everything and no change, also this happens to default hud too so problem is not in huds but in soft or smtn should i reinstal? whats the safest way? what to backup?

Move the speed slider to the right, then move it all the way to the left.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)