High Amount of Hand Histories in Auto Import Folders
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default High Amount of Hand Histories in Auto Import Folders

I am getting an alert that I have a High Amount of Hand Histories in Auto Import Folders, yet I have exactly zero hand histories in there. I do not want this to affect my HUD performance. Please help. Thank you.

Please remove c:\hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive from your auto import folders list, as well as any folder to which your auto import folders are set to archive, or any folder that has a lot of hands files, from your auto import folders. This just creates a loop of importing and archiving and slows down your HUD, perhaps even causing it not to show up, and in some cases a crash, as Windows cannot handle the file names.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please remove c:\hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive from your auto import folders list, as well as any folder to which your auto import folders are set to archive, or any folder that has a lot of hands files, from your auto import folders. This just creates a loop of importing and archiving and slows down your HUD, perhaps even causing it not to show up, and in some cases a crash, as Windows cannot handle the file names.
    I had already taken those steps, and then restarted HEM2. But, I am still getting the same error message. I have exactly 3 auto import folders set up: one for FTP hand histories, one for Stars Cash Games, and one for Stars Tournament Summaries, and they are all empty - I did a manual import on all of them to make sure. Yet, I still get the error message.

Also, in the "Site Setup" feature, every site (even ones I have never used) is giving me the following message:
    "The following folders have not been tagged to a poker site and may contain ADDITIONAL [SITE NAME] hands. Click EDIT to match unassigned hand history folders to poker site."
    But, there are not any folders listed below the message, so I have no idea as to what the "following folders" is referring.

Thanks.

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Can you actually go into the auto import folders, to make sure there are no old handhistory files still 'stuck' in them.
    A manual import will skip and not show these files if they've already been imported.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Can you actually go into the auto import folders, to make sure there are no old handhistory files still 'stuck' in them.
    A manual import will skip and not show these files if they've already been imported.

Applied the update and still getting the error message. I doubled checked the folders, and they are/were empty.

Thanks.

Make sure you do not have any subfolders or folders that should not be in the auto import list.

Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Make sure you do not have any subfolders or folders that should not be in the auto import list.

I have already done all of this. Still getting error message.

Can you email us your

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\holdemmanager.config file
    or attach it here.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

HoldemManager.config

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Can you email us your

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\holdemmanager.config file
    or attach it here.

There is no HUD performance that this causes.

The messages are just archived and can be ignored. You can delete the alerts.txt file in

7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

See the location here for win 7:

http://www.udbrky.com/hmsupport/configfile.PNG

See the location here for win xp:

http://www.udbrky.com/hmsupport/configfile.PNG
    Regards udbrky (Chris)