BUG: HUD disappearing in MTTs on IPoker

Default BUG: HUD disappearing in MTTs on IPoker

Hi,

The players HUDs disappear when I get switched to a new table in a MTT on IPOKER.

There is still the table overlay in the top left corner and it says "Waiting for hands."""

To be clear: The HUD for players works perfectly while I am at the first table at the tourney, it's only when I get switched to a new table that it no longer works.

Hands are still being imported, because I see them being added to the list of hands in the Active Session in HM2 itself.

Ian

We are aware of the problem but we need the HUD Error Reports, log files, and screen shots from customers with the problems so we can get the developers to fix this. This is something that is difficult for our testers to reproduce as they basically have to make a final table of a tournament so if we can get the customers to send the files we can get this fixed faster than if we have to wait for our testers to make some final tables and get the logs/reports.

Please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7423 - I-Poker: After reseating in MTT and using Table finder stats are shown for players from previous table

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Hi Fozzy.

Similar problem on Party Poker Tourney. Final tabled yesterday but HUD stopped deep in tourney. Late finish today and same problem. The HUD disappears at 1000 BB as HM2 doesn't import hand history. I have sent an email to support and attached the HUD error report plus the hand history file so you can replicate error. I tried to manually import hand history and everything up to 1000BB duplicated and 1000BB and above errored. I'm using Ver 2.0.0.7860

With what I have sent your techy guys should be able to resolve pretty quickly. Please help to expedite this as my hud is very important to me when deep in tourney and final tables

I cannot tell what email address you sent from.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 7471. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 7471Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello,

I have emailed the information you requested above. In addition, I sent a HUD problem report on the final table with "HM-7423" in the comments.

Note that do not need to get to the final table at an MTT for the player HUDs to disappear. The attached examples is a 2 Table Sit-N-Go and the problem occurs every time I get moved to the final table. I've also definitely seen it happen in an MTT when I get moved to another table which is not the final table.

Finally, this seems to have only reared its head 2 releases ago, i.e. in the release just before the "small release" you issued about a week ago.

Regards,
    Ian

Thank you for taking the time to send the files and explain everything in such detail. I added the logs/files to the ticket with your explanation. Hopefully it will help the testers and developers narrow down the cause and find a solution.

Hi,

I have the same problem and thought about sharing my experience.

Ipoker recently updated their software, added sth called toast notifications and changed avatars (at least at my room). Ian has already explained the mtt problem well. I've found out that if you close the table and reopen it from lobby, the hud will reappear. You have to do that with every table change. As I'm currently choosing and trying software for reviewing my session and for HUD, i know that the same issue has FPDB (free poker database). Had not problem in PT4 trial. I don't know whether it will tell you something about the problem or not. I had this problem even before the update.

I have more problems with HM2 and don't know if they're all somehow connected, so I'll mention them all. HUD in replayer doesn't refresh when I go to next hand and stays the same during replay of tourney. I have to uncheck and check "Show HUD" for it to refresh once and repeat that for every single hand. (i read somewhere that it might cause comodo security, uninstalled it, no improvement). Next problem is since the ipoker update (it might be something I've done meanwhile, but i think it's the update). I cannot take notes. I click note icon, note editor opens, but i cannot click into it. Something's stealing focus. I have to click rapidly on the close button, just to get rid of it (no problem in replayer). I have tried the Autohotkey solution I've found, but it didn't work at all.

I hope it'll be at least a little bit of help. Good luck with resolving the problem. I'm looking forward to it.
    (and please excuse my English, 2nd language...)

We are still looking into this. I have added you to be notified.

For the other issues:

1) Please make sure you are installing on an administrator account and running as an administrator.

2) Please turn off UAC.

3) You'll need to add:
    - hmupdate.exe (only exists during update)
    - holdemmanager.exe
    - hudfuncapps2.exe
    - postgres and pg_ctl, your poker client .exe
    - table ninja.exe
    - tablescannerdllloader.exe
    - notecaddy.business.dll and notecaddy.contents.dll from the modules folder in holdemmanager's program files folder (you might have to type in the names in some firewalls, they do not show)

to the exceptions list in your firewall and antivirus. ****

4) Make sure that windows is fully updated. Keep checking for updates until it says twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates available.

5) You need to make sure that this folder*,

8/7/Vista: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

as well as c:\postgresql (or c:\programfiles\postgresql), c:\programfiles\holdemmanager2, c:\hm2archive, c:\hmarchive and your site's hand history folder are each not read only** and that all permissions are set to full for your user name. ***

* You will need to show hidden files. See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

See the location here for win 7:

http://www.udbrky.com/hmsupport/configfile.PNG

See the location here for win xp:

http://www.udbrky.com/hmsupport/configfile.PNG

** You will need to right click the folder, open properties. At the bottom in Attributes, uncheck the Read-Only. The folder will continue showing read only after that, this is an issue in Windows

*** This is in Properties as well, in Security.

****Please see this guide for Windows Firewall:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ender+Problems

Please see this FAQ for setting permissions and unchecking read only:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

Comodo has been known to cause a lot of issues and we do not recommend using it. Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with holdem manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...%28Firewall%29
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file.

Please 7-Zip the file before attaching it, as sometimes text files can become corrupted as attachments.

XP:
    c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager

7/vista
    c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\HoldemManager

Enable the option to see Hidden Files and Disable "Hide protected operating system files": http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+ - It should look like this: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/images/hidden.jpg
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    Hi Fozzy.

Similar problem on Party Poker Tourney. Final tabled yesterday but HUD stopped deep in tourney. Late finish today and same problem. The HUD disappears at 1000 BB as HM2 doesn't import hand history. I have sent an email to support and attached the HUD error report plus the hand history file so you can replicate error. I tried to manually import hand history and everything up to 1000BB duplicated and 1000BB and above errored. I'm using Ver 2.0.0.7860

With what I have sent your techy guys should be able to resolve pretty quickly. Please help to expedite this as my hud is very important to me when deep in tourney and final tables
    +1..
    I cant test this after doing what ur telling, because it works perfect on party before I get in the money and/or final few tables.. Then it just stops importing hands it seems, because i cant even use table finder anymore. Before getting deep i dont even have to use table finder.

Its happened every time I got deep in a tourney now.. 2 out of 2.. one stopped at final 2 tables (9 paid) and one stopped working exactly after i cashed.. (35 paid)

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. It is currently in private internal alpha testing and I am not sure if it will be checked in to the beta branch in time to get merged to the main branch before our next release.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7471: Party Poker Tournament Hand import errors with big blinds of 1,000+

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-7471 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.