Tournament Summary Error
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Tournament Summary Error

Hi, I have a problem with Tournament Summary option. HM2 tells me that I cashed some tournaments which I actually didnt (SnGs). So then I have wrong Winnings and Net winnings value. That problem starts just recently. Before everything works fine.
    Any help pls?

Please give us the sites and game types in the future.

Sites like Poker Stars, Full Tilt Poker and Pacific will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit.

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2. By default Stars do not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client and be sure that HM2 has added the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

Email support@[yourpokersite].com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries may be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.
    Example of correct file:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...and+Histories+

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Im playing exclusively SnGs 180 players on PS, and I have everything set correct because everything works fine till this week.
    Most of the tournament results are fine, but there are always few that shows some winning $ when I actually didnt.
    Last edited by strongi82; 08-23-2013 at 12:35 PM.

As the last part says, send those hand histories and tournament summaries, zipped, to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

i am having the same problem... everything was working like 2-3 updates before

most of the times when i restart hm2 the results are right... but while i am playing everthing is wronge!!!

As I said, if the results are not showing AFTER importing tournament summaries, then we need the original hand histories and tournament summaries emailed to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

still waiting for solution, Ive sent what you ask for about week ago

same here... i have send them and still wait!

but sounds strange how the "we need the original hand histories and tournament summaries" will help you sholve this!

the results are showed wronge etc at a 180man sng i have finshed 53 place and hm2 says that i have finished 6th so it thinks i won the 6th price which i am not! if i play 70-80 sng a day and 10-15 of these are wronge the results are totaly a mess!

I have also check the original tournament result file and my place is correct there so the problem should be something else not the files from pokerstars...

thank you

Actually it's a 3-part problem:
    -1 HoldemManager had a bug with winnings/finish position (this is already fixed in the last HM2 build)
    -2 PokerStars had a bug: the finish position in a summary file vs results file (when you email their support) would be different.
    -3 (may be related to -2-) if you play late-registration MTTs, and you're knocked out of the game in this period and stop playing, the amount of players in the MTT can still go UP as new players can still register. As a result the summary file (written when you're KNOCKED OUT) is not reliable.

It's possible we have another bug with some games, but we need a handhistory file + summary file to determine if it's a (new) HM2 bug, or wrongly written information in the PokerStars files.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Ive send you this files over week ago now, and I wrote that im playin Sng only, not MTT.
    Still waiting.