Tournament Results on Pokerstars
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tournament Results on Pokerstars

Hallo,

I lost all tourney data after I did the latest update for some reason. I followed the instructions found here, asked PS support for tournament summaries in HTML and manually imported them. They are now showing in results just fine, however the filters are not working at all (tournament structure, buyin, number of players etc.). Is there anything I can do about it? Thank you

Were you saving your summaries? Are you also importing the tournament summaries into HM2? Please view this FAQ to make sure you are setting up HM2 and Stars correctly. - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques... r+Stars+Setup

If you saved them, they're all also moved to your archive folder.

Try reimporting your handhistories and summaries into a new empty database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Banned

Uhhhm, I think this is a known bug which can't be fixed by the user.

No, I was not saving them as I have not updated PS in a while (updates cause all sorts of problems and I avoid them if I can) and the feature seems new. Yesterday I had to so I updated both PS and HEM 2. Now tournaments were gone. I am saving them from now on and I also recieved the summaries and imported them, but could not filter them further as I mentioned, even if they had correct descriptions in their respective lines. I checked the filters today and they also work fine (for tournaments played today), but I would also like to enable the filters for those lost and re-imported ones.

We have a bugticket HM-7306 where HM2 wrongly tracks the number of players and the winnings.

However... if you see a game where the buyin is wrongly tracked or the tournament structure (or when using a filter these games don't show up), email us the handhistory file + summary file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Banned

The bugticket for filters not working at all for PS tournaments is: 7368.

HM-7368 is on the wrong finish position of PokerStars MTTs as some of the summary files are not importing.

Banned

That's weird. I followed up on this post (regarding filters not working) sending the requested files: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...ml#post1946571.

In response I recieved an e-mail on the 7th of august from Chris stating:

I have duplicated and written up this issue.

I do not have an ETA on the timeline for this being fixed.

I have added your email to the list to be notified when it is resolved.

The internal # for future reference is 7368
    Leading me to believe my issue with the filters was duplicated and written up. You're sure it's not?

Yes, HM-7368 is on the wrong finish position of PokerStars MTTs as some of the summary files are not importing.

I couldn't find any ticket that was about the tournament filters.

Banned

Could you have another look at the files I send then!?!? I'm a bit dissapointed that I have none of my filters working, and the issue isn't even looked at because a workmate of you didn't take the time to have a good look at my e-mail. He apparently just confirmed 1 bug without even looking regarding which percieved bug the files were send. Result of this is that the last two weeks I'm thinking this would be a priority fix, while nothing at all has been done.