HUD doesn't show on FTP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD doesn't show on FTP

I start my FTP and the HuD doesn't show. Been like this since FTP is back I think. I see the table on the table manager but its like if it can't find the hands. But my HEM is loading the hands.

Got HEM1

Thanks

Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._05Aug2013.exe

1. What exact version of Holdem Manager are you using? (e.g. 1.12.11)
    2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
    3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT, zoom, rush, speed, etc)
    4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
    5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
    6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
    7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
    8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...elete+Database
    9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...r+to+Show+HUD+
    10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
    11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

1- 1.13.01
    2-The problem only occur on FTP. I also play on betfair, PS, PP
    3-MTT
    4-Yes
    6- No
    7- In Result of tourney I see the tournaments I played last couple of days
    9- I tried I see the table in the table manager but its like if it doesn't analyse the and to put it in the HUD. I tried table finder but nothing changed.

Set the lobby language of the pokerclient in English.

What type of MTT were you playing? Was it a RUSH / Multi-Entry / Re-Entry tournament?
    To which folder is Full Tilt saving its handhistories?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i have the same problem with Poker Stars. i am kinda of advanced HM user. Everything is perfectly set up. 3 days ago i installed pokerstars and everything was running smootly ( PS and black chip poker both work ). i reinstalled my windows today - black chip poker works , but pokerstars no. In shows the hands in the cash tab (menu) but the HUD shows "waiting for hands"
    everything is set up like i said perfectly ( and black chip poker HUD works ) but PS doesnt ( although couple days ago with the same installation it was working )

any ideas ?

also the "hand replay" and "hand history" are not active buttons. why ?

Attachment 121321Attachment 121331

Is PokerStars saving its handhistories?
    Do they import into HM2?
    Do they import if you run a manual 'import from files' on them?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

It imports everything. It's the table HUD that is not showing anything. I cannot find the table manually because there is no table on the list. I run HM as admin but I will do the rest of the things u recommended. The funny thing is that black chip poker works perfectly but ps doesn't

p.p.s. windows 7 , fire-wall is off
    Last edited by k_rukov; 08-11-2013 at 10:51 PM.

hudfuncsapp.exe - i cannot find that file

i found it

anyways i re-installed everything and the same... no HUD , waiting for hands
    everything is run as administrator the HEM is importing correctly but HUD doesn`t show up ... any ideas ?
    Last edited by k_rukov; 08-12-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Turn on the Windows Firewall. Set exceptions for HoldemManager.exe and PokerStars.exe to it.
    un a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

HUD Options--> Site Options: make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)