HM2 PKR PLO8 recorded as if PLO

Default HM2 PKR PLO8 recorded as if PLO

This happens on PKR:

I have HM2 version 2.0.0.7836 and my PLO8 sessions are recorded as if they are PLO sessions.

What is wrong?

I check in the HM2Archive and the PLO8 sessions are there but HM2 is recording them as if ordinary PLO. Low hands are not counted as winning so I'm recorded as losing big time!

Email us a handhistory file of such a game to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

After sending the required hands, I received the following email:

"Thank you for your email.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 7077 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email."

1) If that was a known problem why have me send some hands?
    2) This not a beta version and the problem is very basic... fix it.
    3) By the way the Freerolls are not counted in the tournament $winnings (this is another basic bug probably known too). Promotional Freerolls sometime have big prizes attached to them, it would be nice to have them counted.

This is no BETA. Fix the problems please.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Email us a handhistory file of such a game to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    After sending the required hands, I received the following email:

"Thank you for your email.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 7077 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email."

1) If that was a known problem why have me send some hands?
    2) This not a beta version and the problem is very basic... fix it.
    3) By the way the Freerolls are not counted in the tournament $winnings (this is another basic bug probably known too). Promotional Freerolls sometime have big prizes attached to them, it would be good to have them counted.

This is no BETA. Fix the problems please.

HM-7077 is on PKR HU hands where there is a splitpot, and HM2 uses the wrong values for the rake.

You described two issues:
    -PLO8 sessions are recorded as if they are PLO sessions.
    -Low hands are not counted as winning at all

So I requested additional handhistories. Your issues may have to be written up by us as completely separate bugtickets.

--

Freerolls: PKR doesn't write ANY useful information to the handhistory file for tournaments:
    buyin, rake, winnings, finish position, number of players., etc. so HoldemManager simply can't track this information, and is only useful to import handhistories for the opponents' stats.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here