4 Bet stats seem to be a bit erratic.
    Banned

Default 4 Bet stats seem to be a bit erratic.

Hi,
    I've attached a pop up, showing that the sample size seems to be wrong.
    ie Fold to 4bet has a sample of 7
    Call 4bet has sample of 7
    but 5 bet a sample of 6.
    And there is a 4bet call stat completely missing from the 4bet call on the button.
    as well as the 5bet stat in the cut off missing a sample.

Also when i checked the samples from reports. It appears this player has faced a 4bet 15 times
    not just 7.

Does this mean i should try a new DB?
    Attached Images Attached Images

The sample size difference can be caused because the stats are NOT based on the same sample size of hands, but on the number of opportunities.

Read: the stat changes section @ http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...eUpdateUtility
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    The sample size difference can be caused because the stats are NOT based on the same sample size of hands, but on the number of opportunities.

Read: the stat changes section @ http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...eUpdateUtility
    I've checked the hands, and he faced a 4bet 15 times. There was no 5bet before it got to him to make it so he couldn't act vs the 4bet. Are the vs 4bet stats all HU stats. 1 v 1? Will Multiway preflop pots affect the sample size?

The 4bet stats do not include cold-4bet hands.
    It must be a hand where Player A raises, Player B 3bets. Player A 4bets.

But in multiway pots (in 6max/fullring) players can screw up the stats, when for example Player B 3bets allin, or a Player C cold-4bets.

Email us a handhistory which is a faced 4bet, which doesn't show up in your reports.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here