Tournament winnings graph not showing correct profit

Default Tournament winnings graph not showing correct profit

Hello
    I have a little issue regarding the tournament winnings graph.
    I have played 24 sngos (90 man turbo, 12x 0.50c and 12x1$ buyins).In the results tab it says that i have a net profit of around 32$ but in the tournament winnings graph shows around 13$ profit.The games played axis is correct though (24).Any ideas what might causing this? I am pretty new to the software and I haven't digged so much in the stats- reports ect so please bear with me.

Thanks

You mention the 'results' tab. Are you using HM1? Or are you referring to the HM2 Tournament Results tab in the Reports? This is the HM2 forum so I want to be sure I answer for the proper software.

Which site are you playing? My tournament results and tournament winnings graph reports seem to match for my Cake and Merge hands.

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit.

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client to be sure that it is enabled in the Pokerstars options and be sure that HM2 has added the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...and+Histories+

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories (HH files) and tournament summaries (TS files). All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

Hello
    I am playing on Pokerstars and I use Hem2 the small stakes version.I also have enabled the option to save the tourney summaries on my hard drive and "linked" to hem2.

I just opened hem2 and saw that the total net winnings instead of aprox 32 $ is aprox 13 and the tournament winnings graph stands correct. I cant really compare it to my cashier cause i played a lot of cash hands in between.I will keep track through my cashier when I play more sngos and see how it goes.It seems that the tourrnament results tab misscalculated my net winnings and the graph was right from the begining.The odd thing is that it changed in the blink of an eye without messing with the hh's or any other files.
    Thanks for your time

You can check the Tournament Summary (TS) files with a text editor and compare the results in the Tournaments Report by Tournament No. for any discrepancies if you notice any specific games that are calculated wrong. If you find any that read differently in the Tournaments and Tournament Results reports than they do in the Tournament Winnings Graph please email us the files and if we can reproduce the problem we can get the developers to fix it. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

I just ran across a new ticket that one of our testers wrote up for another customer's sample that seems be the same problems you are having.

HM-7073
    Reports - Tournament Winnings Graph is not matching Tournament Results Report and Tournament Summary

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Thank you very much.

I have the same problemm . Is there a solution?
    Thanks

These changes will be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > Updates > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)