Trial: A few bugs

Default Trial: A few bugs

Hi,

i am currently testing hm2 and have a few problems:

1. Hm2 crashes when i finish my session and want to close the program. (when i click the close botton it wont close and freezes and i only can close it with taskmanager)

2. Popups sometimes wont disappear and i can only "wipe" them away when i put another window over the popups (then they disappear)

3. Prima network hands wont work for the Iphone app and i cant find out how to errase some hands after i reviewed them on the iphone!

thx for your help! i really like hm2 but it still has some bugs so i am not sure if i should upgrade... hope you can help!

1. Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

2. Turn on the Windows AERO interface: How to Turn On and Enable Aero in Windows 7 (Enable Aero Peek) « My Digital Life

3. iphone app, read: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Documentation
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

2. Turn on the Windows AERO interface: How to Turn On and Enable Aero in Windows 7 (Enable Aero Peek) « My Digital Life

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post

Thx a lot! everything works now pretty smoothly!

what about the support of migrogaming hhs on the iphone app? does this work anyhow?

I do not have an ETA on that currently.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)