Full Tilt Rush poker - can not remove Herro hud

Default Full Tilt Rush poker - can not remove Herro hud

Hi!

I have tried everything, but I can not get rid of Herro HUD stats in Full tilt Rush poker 6 max.
    Yes I have checked - HUD options - No Herro HUD, and taken away the ckeck from Display for hero.

I have tried both clasic and Racetracke views

Yes I have selected me as a player

For Pokerstars Zoom all is fine (no Hero HUD is working)

I found a simular thread here - it was written that I have to "clear my name from 2 row in the database etc" I did it, but all it did was reseted my stats on the HUD to 0, but the hud was still there. And as new hands populated the hud populated with them.

So that option did not work for me - any other suggestions?

We enabled Hero HUD on rush tables per this request ticket:

HM-6590
    No Hero HUD on Full Tilt Rush tables

But unfortunately it is not possible to disable the Hero HUD now and that issue has been documented on a new ticket.

HM-6861
    Full Tilt Poker - HUD doesnt recognize Hero player - Hero related HUD options dont work

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

I don't see why would anyone need a hero HUD for Rush poker.
    One of the options is to introduce an option that user can select for which seat the hud is not showing.

The problem is that I am 8 tabling (4 tables of short handed Rush and 4 tables of short handed Zoom) and since I have lot's of hands on myself, the computer get's a bit slow (I have lots of definitions and badges).

ok -well - will be waiting for the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by andris_r View Post
    I don't see why would anyone need a hero HUD for Rush poker.
    One of the options is to introduce an option that user can select for which seat the hud is not showing.
    When we introduced support for Zoom the hero HUD showed so people that played both zoom and rush now wanted HUD support on Rush as well. That option might work but it would probably be harder and more time consuming for the developers to implement that new option than fix the existing options to make the Rush HUD properly detect the hero so it can be disabled in the existing HUD Options.

The problem is that I am 8 tabling (4 tables of short handed Rush and 4 tables of short handed Zoom) and since I have lot's of hands on myself, the computer get's a bit slow (I have lots of definitions and badges).

ok -well - will be waiting for the solution.
    I can see where this would be a problem with a large database and a lot of hud stats/definitions so I have added your comments to the ticket and will try to increase the priority of the ticket so the developers can be aware how important it is we get this fixed ASAP. The only thing I can suggest at this point would be to use a HUD with fewer stats and definitions or try using a smaller database with hands from just the past few months until we release a proper fix.