HUD switching on Microgaming talbes

Default HUD switching on Microgaming talbes

Hey,

so I was playing on Pokerheaven and Betsafe at the same time. Around 3 tables on Heaven with no problems at all. On Betsafe though I played 2 turbo tables and 1 anonymous. If you're only playing 1 anonymous table at a time you get correct stats on that table. Anyways the HUD of the both turbo tables was switched. Then suddenly the anonymous HUD also showed on one of the turbo tables. After closing the anonymous table HUD of both turbo tables were still switched. I tried to restart HUD and HM without success.

I'm not sure, but my feeling is this problem just appeared with the last update of HM.

We can not support these new 'Anonymous' named tables they just introduced because they do not have a unique table ID# like the previous 'Anon' tables did. Our plans currently are to remove all HUD support from these new tables until such a time as the microgaming network properly names them so we can attach a HUD and distinguish between the tables with similar names. This is something that will affect all tracking software and will have to be fixed by the microgaming network.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm not sure if you even read my post. The problem persisted after closing the anonymous table. The HUD between two "regular" tables (turbo and hijack).

I will observe if this happens again. Besides, you can have one Anonymous table with correct stats open at a time. Since HM does not need to differentiate between multiple anonymous tables.

OK, I think I misunderstood here.

I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)