HM2 2.0.0.7724+ freezes my PC

Default HM2 2.0.0.7724+ freezes my PC

Hi!

I updated HM2 to the 2.0.0.7722 version and it worked fine. Then I made another update to the 7724 and when I open the program, it often freezes my PC. As it was a beta version, I downgraded to 7722 and it started working fine once again. Today I found there was a 7725 version that was an official release so I updated again and I have the same problem. It completely freezes my PC.

What should I do?

Thanks!

Please delete the following folder:
    - 7/Vista: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Hold'emManager\
    - XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Hold'em_Manager
    - Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the log, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

What should I log if that doesn't work? Because there are several features I can activate to log

So I deleted that folder and the problem continues. Just installed 7725 and as soon as the software loaded and it showed the HM2 window, complete freeze. The thing is how can I log if as soon as I open HM2 it freezes my PC? I can't activate the logging! Or does it log something by default?

Don't activate any logging. We just need the log. Fozzy said just to send it, if we need some special logging, we'll specify.

We also could use your windows event viewers:

Please duplicate the issue.

Open Windows Event Viewer's - Windows Logs - Applications.

Check for any errors and send the information by saving the error. They should be right at the top. We need errors, not information.

Please send a log file as well.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

You can close this thread as it seems to be working now. I will open a new one with some other unrelated issues. Thanks!