Microgaming HUD not working on MTT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Microgaming HUD not working on MTT

I have no problem getting import and HUD to work on cashgame tables, but it doesn't work in MTT's on the microgaming network.
    It seems like HEM detects the MTT tables but doesn't import the MTT hands.
    If I manually import C:\Microgaming\Poker\NordicbetMPP\Gamehistory.dat the hands are imported, but for some reason HEM cant find anything in the auto-import?! Please help!

Please see this FAQ for using table finder:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear753

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 6371. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 6371 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I know how to use the table finder. This is NOT the problem!
    The problem is, that HEM doesnt import the MTT hands from the gamehistory.dat using the auto import feature, while it DOES import cash game HH from the gamehistory.dat.
    The really strange thing is, that I can MANUALLY import MTT hands from gamehistory.dat (so the HH exist in this file) but the auto import cant find them, and therefore the HUD cant find any unattached tables.

Please zip and email the original hand history and tournament summaries (for Stars, FTP, and Pacific) files from c:/hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive

files are zipped by right clicking - send to - compressed folder

For multiple files, copy to a folder, then zip them.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Here are a couple more things to try:

Set files to run as administrator
    1 - Go to C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2 (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    2 - Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    3 - Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an “Administrator"
    4 - Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for HudFuncsApp.exe and tablescannerdllloader.exe

If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled.
    Enable UAC - Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista
    Reboot and complete Step 3 and 4.
    UAC can be turned off again if desired.

Update Windows
    Often the issue can be caused by a conflict with another program or utility on your PC. Windows may have released an update to fix this issue. See here for details on how to run windows update.

Add exceptions to firewall
    Some firewalls detect HM2 as a threat because of the way it interacts with different poker software, as a consequence they can block HM accessing files it needs to and in turn cause a crash. Please follow the instructions in the FAQ carefully.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ems+960irewall

Set correct permissions on files and folders HM2 use
    Please follow the instructions in this FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Here are a couple more things to try:

Set files to run as administrator
    1 - Go to C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2 (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    2 - Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    3 - Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an “Administrator"
    4 - Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for HudFuncsApp.exe and tablescannerdllloader.exe

If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled.
    Enable UAC - Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista
    Reboot and complete Step 3 and 4.
    UAC can be turned off again if desired.

Update Windows
    Often the issue can be caused by a conflict with another program or utility on your PC. Windows may have released an update to fix this issue. See here for details on how to run windows update.

Add exceptions to firewall
    Some firewalls detect HM2 as a threat because of the way it interacts with different poker software, as a consequence they can block HM accessing files it needs to and in turn cause a crash. Please follow the instructions in the FAQ carefully.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ems+960irewall

Set correct permissions on files and folders HM2 use
    Please follow the instructions in this FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have tried the things you have mentioned, but I still cant get HM to auto import MTT hands from gamehistory.dat (only microgaming network; I dont have any problems on other sites). Therefore they cant be found in the c:\hm2archive, and I cant see what help it should do that I email this file to you?! If you still want me to zip c:\hm2archive\prima\2013 and send to you, which email should i then send it to?
    As I have said in the prev posts, the problem is, that HM CANT AUTO IMPORT the MTT hands from the gamehistory.dat file, but I CAN MANUALLY IMPORT this file and these hands...

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

This is a known issue that has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-6371. I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.

Hi! I want to play mtt on microgaming, is this problem solved?

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Due to bugs etc I still use Ver 7683 and it works fine for Microgaming, it would be my best guess that the gamehistory.dat file has got to big, if so manually import the hands then delete the file as when u re load microgaming it will make a new one