Stats missing in reports
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stats missing in reports

I have replaced "Net won in USD" with "Net won in Eur" to my expected value and session tab, but it is not showing - not even the tab, like i havn't selected it.

I have the newest version installed.

On which site did you play these hands?
    Were they EUR hands?

Do you have your ALIAS selected, can you see the stat in reports if you just select your hero of that specific site?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I played them on italian sites, (ongame, stars, boss), but the results are showing just fine on my primary computer.

I have selected my alias, and I can't see the results if i pick my nicks one by one.

I have made a screen shot showing it; like the stat box is missing even that it is selected:

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

It shows my winnings in "By stakes" tab, but not in "session" and "expected value - by stakes"

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please close HM2 and delete the REPORTS folder in:

Windows 7/8/Vista: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    You must show both hidden files and check unhide system files. See this: Show hidden files

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    For showing hidden files and unhide system files, see this: Microsoft Corporation

Then restart HM2

Didnt help

Did replace Net won USD and EV USD with the same ind EUR, none of them are showing now. It works totally fine on my primary computer.

Do both computer have the same version of Windows.... in English or Italian?

Using non-European regional settings? set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Same version of windows in English, and i havn't change anything to non-European settings. Why should the dates have something to do with this? Resultats can be seen in graphs, and every hand is imported correctly. It is just not showing like as in the screenshot posted before.

I've lost bb/100 and evbb/100 in race reports (again) and doing your above trick didn't help me either.